I WILL USE MY NATURALLY BOOMING VOICE TO SAY...
"I am grateful TO execute my work in a way that feeds our souls,
and Humble to USE MY gifts to compliment your desires.
thank you for allowing me to serve."
Renee Beese has delivered herself from a childhood "normalized" with violence, mental molestation, a spiritually wicked belief system and an emotional game of
badminton that could never be won.
Often described as an "imaginative" child, Renee tried to fit in even though she knew
her passions in life were not accepted.
As a young child, Renee had a keen sense of the deeper meanings in conversation.
While listening to people talk, she heard two voices; the human voice that everyone
hears, and your heart-voice, the vulnerable messages that come through without
Her perceptions of value and purpose shifted drastically at the age of 18 when she realized she had choices in her life. Her destiny was NOT to be drunk, fat, beat up and unhappy. With two small children in tow, she made her move and has never turned back.
Through her strong desire to restore balance, her warrior nature and children to support, Renee entered law enforcement in 1990 where she used her abilities in conflict resolution and above all else, her instincts to know what was needed to deliver effective solutions.
In 1996 she was injured on duty and subsequently retired.
Following this abrupt change, Renee returned to school and studied Massage Therapy, Energy Arts and Natural Healing Therapies.
This lead her to mentor ship programs with Masters and Teachers of ancient healing techniques, spiritual traditions, mastery of empowerment, self reflective intensive programs and teacher training in Toltec traditions with Nugual teacher Deborah Lord for 9 years who studied directly with Don Miguel Ruiz for 15 years.
Renee traveled to Teotihuacan Mexico twice in the early 2000's to participate in temple traditions along the avenue of the dead, participating inside the temples, hung upside down on the pyramid of the moon and walking the corners of the pyramid of the sun.
With 30 plus years of self exploration and professional expertise, Renee shows up as a teacher of teachers, a master of energy arts, a dynamic dedication to in power life skills and supports people returning to their holy self.
"I have been witness to the recovery of habitual mental slaughter, self loathing practices and destructive life choices. working beyond the obvious,
Together we discover what is not working and
most importantly what to do about it."
SOME OF THE eclectic STUDIES THAT form RENEE'S PLATFORM:
- Mastery of Choice and Intent - 1984 to present, Renee has a strong commitment to clearing and resolving mental, emotional/ physical abuse and trauma issues, in her life and as a practitioner
- Public Speaker - Renee has been speaking to groups and large audiences for more than 30 years on addiction, as a DARE instructor, a teacher of energy arts, a speaker of empowerment topics for schools, corporations and in character as Gramma Be
- Study of Course In Miracles - since 1984 extensive mentor ship programs, intense therapy and retreats
- Toltec & Shamanic/Native Traditions Intensive Energetic Transformation with Deborah Lord M.A. 2004 -10 a direct student of Don Miguel Ruiz Toltec
- Addiction/ Co Dependence - 1983 to present, self help groups focused on clean living body, mind & soul, co-dependence and domestic violence, childhood trauma challenges. 25 years of consistent participation in Alanon
- Clearing Imprints of Abuse/ Trauma - study and practice since 1998
- Nursing Assistant - 1988-1990, dully diagnosed unit for mentally ill & drug addicted patients on a secured unit at Winnebago Mental Institute. AODA case load, security, patients needs & activities
- Law Enforcement Officer - 1990 - 1996 squad & bicycle patrol for City of Fond Du Lac Police Department. DARE for three years, specialized in assault cases for women & children, McGruff & Officer Friendly Programs
- Massage Therapy - National Certification for Massage/ Bodywork 1996 - 2008
- Herbology/ Kinesiology/ Reflex Point Assessment/ Medical Intuitive/ Natural Health Practitioner - Practical use of herbal remedies. Intensive study from 1996-2000. Natural healing Consultant & Practitioner since 1998. Mentor, study & practice with Naturopathic Doctor, Ph.D, IMD, DHS: vibrational medicine, advanced Kinesiology, reflex point assessment.
- Bach Flower Essence, Essential Oils, Cranial Sacral Therapy - since 1996
- La Stone Massage practitioner & teacher - 2004 - 2014 specialized in pain management and trauma release
- Reiki master & Teacher - 1999 - 2004
some of the gossip:
You speak from the heart, with passion, and spread light in very dark places."
Richard W. Austin TX
"The calm that surrounds you is invigorating" Cat T. MN
"I have heard others talk very highly of you." Dan C. CA
Renee, Thank you!!! I was going between the black - white, and struggling. Without your insights, I would not be proceeding in the way I am. You are such a wonderful person, I am so thankful our paths crossed! You have helped in so many ways. I am excited to continue my journey and grow, because of you. I can never thank you enough for all of your time and guidance! Thanks again for being the awesome and amazing you! ️ Aaron D. Wausau WI
"I received more in one session with Renee than I did in two years of counseling."
Mary Beth Oshkosh WI
"I drove 3 hours to see a different intuitive/ healer, I felt like tossed salad! I saw Renee, my tossed salad feels like an organized refrigerator!" Miranda K. Milwaukee
"There's something so special about the way you present the information you relay. Who wants to hear they're making their kid neurotic?!? But, I didn't feel defensive or accused by the way you told me, instead, it "sunk in" in a way that I felt enlightened & able to make changes. You're blunt, real & kind in your delivery." Michelle Appleton WI
"Thank you, Renee, for having such a wonderful way of truly reaching ME."
Shandy Milwaukee WI
"Renee, I want to send you a note of thanks. You are so special! I've met with other intuitives and my intent is not to dis them because I've taken something away from my sessions with each one, but, something about you has reached me and helped in a way no one else has. I'm so grateful and you certainly haven't seen the last of me. THANK YOU!" Alison G Appleton WI
"I have seen many life coach's through the years, but when I saw Renee, I felt more put together than ever before!"